Enjoy Mama Cah Kitchen the best and most satisfying delicious homemade Spaghetti Aglio olio sauce recipe a secret blend of six natural, fresh, and healthy herbs and spices with the sprinkle of Himalayan salt in terms of taste and aesthetics is guaranteed to satisfy your tastebuds.
Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pescatora (Seafood) 1 portion
Spaghetti aglio e olio, Italian for “spaghetti with garlic and oil” is a traditional Italian pasta dish from Naples. The dish is made by lightly sauteeing sliced, minced, or pressed garlic in olive oil, sometimes with the addition of dried red chili flakes (in which case its name is spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino), and tossing with spaghetti. Finely chopped parsley can also be added as a garnish, along with grated parmesan or pecorino cheese, although according to some traditional recipes, cheese should not be added. Discover delight by adding handmade natural fresh Aglio Olio sauce- a secret blend of six natural herbs and spices for the tastiest flavor into this recipe.
- Uncooked spaghetti – 60g ( then cooked til preferred texture )
- Prawn – 3~4 nos( deshelled and deveined)
- Squid – 40g ( gutted and sliced)
- Clams – 5 nos
- Any other seafood to your liking ( eg. mussels, salmon)
- Aglio Olio sauce – 40g or to taste
- Chicken Stock/ Water – To taste
- Salt and pepper – To taste
- Fresh Parsley – 10g
- Lime Zest – 1 nos ( optional)
- Olive oil – 30g
1. Season prawn and squid with salt and pepper, pan fry with some olive oil until cooked.
2. Take out the prawn and squid, then pour in some liquid(chicken stock/water) to deglaze the pan.
3. Put in the clams and lime zest and simmer until cooked.
4. Add in cooked spaghetti, some parsley and all the seafood, toss, season to taste.
5. Move to a plate, garnish with parsley and olive oil, then serve.
- 未煮意面- 60g （包装有显示煮几久，煮到柔然适可）
- 虾 – 3/4 只
- sotong – 40g左右（切片，开剥）
- 蛤/啦啦- 5粒左右
- Aglio Olio 酱汁– 40g （看份量 再加也行）
- 鸡汤/水 – 适量的加
- 盐/黑胡椒- 看自己味觉 （试味）
- Fresh Pasley – 5g
- 酸酐- 适量
- 橄榄油- 30g
5. 找个合适漂亮的碟，放入盘子. 最后撒上少许pasley、橄榄油. 完成